Just a reminder that The Feminist Spectator has migrated to Wordpress.
New posts (and the archive of all old posts) can be found at www.TheFeministSpectator.com.
Sign up for notification of new posts with the "follow" button on the new site.
Recent posts on:
- Hello I Must Be going, an indie film starring Melanie Lynskey
- Nashville, the TV series starring Connie Britton
- Children of Killers, a play by Katori Hall
- Liberal Arts, Josh Radnow's indie film
- Lisa D'Amour's Pulitzer Prize finalist Detroit at Playwrights Horizon
- Bachelorette, the film version of the hit stage play
- Beasts of the Southern Wild, the magical realist film about the Louisiana delta